Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Does anyone like writing introduction posts? I do not.

Follow
I had a vintage themed blog in college, but I eventually got bored with it and stopped. I'm not the best writer or photographer, but I started to miss having one place to post pictures and write about things that happen in my life. It's really fun to look back at things like that, so this is my fresh start. 

Of course "vintage" is still one of my favorite hobbies, but this blog won't be exclusively about that. At this point, I'm not even sure what this blog will be about other than a little record of things I like, or places I visit, etc. 

There was a quiz/meme a while ago where you typed in your name, and then it guessed your aesthetic in four words. I typed in my first name and it gave me cheap, glam, sugar, and punk. For just typing in my name, it was fairly accurate for my various tastes in life, so here we are. 

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment