Thursday, August 6, 2015

Dinosaur Land in White Post, Virginia

 My sisters, best friend, and I went on an epic road trip over the last few days. Our first stop was Dinosaur Land in White Post, Virginia. We have been wanting to go for a while, and finally had the chance. It's a collection of dinosaur statues in the woods. I'm not sure if they are life size, but they were pretty huge. It was so hot that day, but between all the shade and our cute sun hats, it was totally manageable. The gift shop was fun too, we came away with matching cowgirl hats and fireworks. It took about an hour to walk through everything, and we could have easily stayed longer if we didn't have a busy schedule for the day.





1 comment:

  1. How fabulously fun!!! I've never been to a Dinosaur Park like this one, but when I was a child, there were two different Flintstones themed parks in my province (both are long gone) and those had some similar, albeit more cartoonish, dinosaurs to pose with. I'd totally enjoy a trip to a place like Dinosaur Land and even know what brooch I'd wear if I had time in advance to plan my outfit for it. :)

    Big hugs & happy Monday wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete